Ewa Sonnet Love

2014 People's Choice Awards: Sandra Bullock in Peter Pilotto
So this was a tricky one. At last night's 2014 People's Choice Awards, one of my absolute favourites, Sandra Bullock, swept the boards, winning three best actress gongs. Yay!! But her red carpet appearance divided the critics. So, as usual, I will give you my view and then hand over to you guys for the final say.
The dress is by Peter Pilotto and is smashing. Is suits her perfectly, with great colour and a bit of femininity. So far so awesome. The co-ordinating navy clutch by Jimmy Choo is also good. But here are my two issues. The shoes, for sure. They are Kurt Geiger and an absolutely hideous MATCHING colour. No, man. That's not cool. So 90s. And she is too old to pull off the 90s vibes. I can say that because I am too. And the waistband. Too cream, no? Like a bandage. Let me know your thoughts please. Carry on.
Idle Talk: