Ewa Sonnet Love

Elizabeth Olsen Returns to Sundance. Keeps Smiling.
I started calling her 'the smiling Olsen' two years ago at the Sundance Film Festival. I fell in love with her adorable looks and bright smile that went all the way to her eyes. She, this newly discovered Olsen sister, was the most enchanting of all the Olsens. And made me feel a bit disappointed in the others. And she is relatively normal sized. Now Elizabeth Olsen makes a return to Sundance, together with her co-star in Very Good Girls, Dakota Fanning.
Elizabeth wears a variety of cool edgy designers, but pretty much always has a base of The Row somewhere in her look. That's of course her sisters' label, along with the Elizabeth and James label that they named after the actress.
It does need to be said that Park City in Utah is FREEZING cold, so I liked the way that the girls took their outfits and ensured that they were insulated, whilst still looking stylish. I am guessing that the knitted coat of Dakota's is by Rodarte. Love it. Obvs.
At the party, Dakota wore Louis Vuitton in navy blue boucle, and Lizzie kept things easy in her leather pants and a simple black t-shirt. How I love this girl.
Idle Talk: