Ewa Sonnet Love

Lucy Liu in Mary Katrantzou and a Face of Pie
Have you been watching Elementary? For those who haven't, you should, it's the other remake of Sherlock Holmes with Johnny Lee Miller as a tattoo'd recovering drug addict Holmes and Lucy Liu as a female Dr Watson. And I am really falling for Lucy Liu. That incredible Carolina Herrera dress she wore to the Globes helped. As does her natural pretty — love her freckles. But it is stuff like this that show her to be a really good sport. And there is not much I admire more than that.
She appeared on the Jimmy Fallon show a few days ago. Beautifully presented in her gorgeous little print dress by Mary Katrantzou, with its flared skirt and asymmetry. I adore it. I don't care what others might say.
And despite wearing an adorable dress (and may I say it is quite expensive too), she still got stuck into the games on set and landed up with a pie on her face. And a huge grin there too. Properly fun.
When Lucy left the Fallon show, she threw an awesome leather biker jacket over the Katrantzou like the terminally bad ass chick she is, and headed out into the night. When can I make her my new best friend?
Idle Talk: