Ewa Sonnet Love

Michelle Dockery Weekend of Style
As you know, Lady Mary from Downton Abbey, had one of the prettiest dresses at the 2014 Golden Globes as far as I was concerned. Well her actress Michelle Dockery did. It was by Oscar de la Renta, as was her early 60s-inspired after party dress. I really love navy for evening wear, and this is particularly fabulous.
Earlier on the weekend, that turned into a bit of a fashion fiesta for Michelle, she wore three glorious outfits that I must say totally redeemed her 'low-slung boobs' fiasco of last week. I particularly adored the tartan Altuzarra dress as I am an unashamed fan of plaid. Her height really allows her to carry it off. I also adore the jumpsuit with collar from Moschino. I would snap that up for my own wardrobe in an instant. The beautiful LBD was another one from Oscar de la Renta — a new partnership that seems to be working well. Although I do hope Michelle doesn't forsake Carolina Herrera as she always looks great in her work as well. Lovely.
Idle Talk: