Ewa Sonnet Love

More Taylor Swift Week of Style
Taylor Swift is performing at the 2014 Grammy Awards this Sunday night. In preparation for this show, she is putting the work in. Either that or she has heard that my girls and I are doing ballet classes and she is copying us by following suit. It's a possibility. I mean she was staying in Cape Town recently, at the Mount Nelson, which is right next door to our ballet studio. Just saying.
Taylor was wearing a very popular Wildfox jumper over her dance kit earlier this week. It's a look worn by many other starlets including Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Simpson, Ellie Goulding and Alessandro Ambrosio. She may be late to the party but it is a cool knit. I would wear it to ballet.
Yesterday Taylor popped out to Whole Foods dressed in a black knit dress and blazer. She wore a cute pair of burgundy ankle boots which I think worked and that bag I love so much. Turns out it is from Dolce and Gabbana. I am drooling for it.
Idle Talk: