Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 BAFTA Red Carpet Dresses I Loved (Bit I Shouldn't)
I LOVED THIS DRESS. I know, it is illusion netting to the max. But it is illusion netting that actually looks like an illusion. You know? I can't actually see it so the illusion works. Praise be! This Celia Kritharioti dress is clever and sexy and looks fab on Gemma Arterton, who is a British actress making some major headway in Hollywood right now, for those of you who have never heard of her. Also the face of G-Star. Fact.
Also in a bit of a risky illusion netting dress is Alice Eve, also an actress from my mud island that is my fatherland. This is by Alessandra Rich, who always knows how to make a frock that works on a red carpet. This dress has been widely ridiculed. But I think it is smart and impactful. And an opportunity to be discussed, to be fair. A few more people will now know this young actress who has already managed to get small parts in several Hollywood blockbusters.
And then there is the Louis Vuitton black lace that Thandi Newton wore. And I actually think that the dress is marvelous. I'm just not sure I like it on Thandie. Or the Thandie that slouches like this. Why? Stand up straight and proud, my good lady! The bust looks saggy when you slouch and no dress, no matter how fantastic, can make up for that! Thank you.
Idle Talk: