Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Grammy Awards Red Carpet : Black Cut Out Dresses
Trend Alert! Yes, black cut out dresses are the official dress of the 2013 Grammy Awards red carpet. And now I am done. I never want to see a black cut out dress again. Even if it is lined with sheer ice-skater mesh. I have gorged myself on cut outs and I can't stomach any more. And yes, Kelly Osborne looks as good as she ever has in this Paule Ka, but I can't. I especially can't with Alicia Keys' Alaia floor sweeper. I want to cry actually. It just reduces her. And Kelly Rowland just tries too hard. All the blinking time. And it makes me sad. Yes, her bod is amazing and she is making a statement. But she is shouting her statement so loudly, we are all looking at our watches and walking swiftly away as we pretend to talk into our phones. You know? Too much.
Idle Talk: