Ewa Sonnet Love

Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens
Long-time readers of this blog will know that I never wore anything other than Dr. Martens for the entire back end of the 80s, through into the mid-90s. And how I loved them. And then I felt that I needed to move on. But the revival of the past couple of years has had me jonesing for another pair of the famous shoes, and the latest collaboration between Dr. Martens and British model/actress Agyness Deyn may just have the shoes I have been waiting for. By which I mean that pair she is wearing in the brand new campaign imagery for the SS13 collection. With the bows. Sigh.
The latest collab sees an eyeball being the motif for a collection of clothes, shoes and accessories, aimed at people who have a distinctly personal sense of style. The prices are £30-£155 and so if you are in the UK and coming back to CT, please let me know :)
Idle Talk: