Ewa Sonnet Love

All White at Elton John's 2013 Oscar's Viewing Party
The next best thing to having a ticket to the Oscars, is having a ticket to Elton John's Oscar Viewing Party. That's where all the fun folks go. Although I am slightly concerned that it is turning into a reality TV gathering these days. Where apparently they instigate their own dress code. I can't find anything indicating that you had to wear white. Which is why it is so shocking that so many of the starlettes did. Miley Cyrus was in a backless Azzaro number and I can't help but love it. I adore her mixed-up, faux punk style. It's what I would be trying for if I were her age.
Kelly Osbourne had changed from black on the red carpet, to this white dress for the party, and the cape on the back appeared to come off once she was in the party. All seems a bit complicated. I adored Nicole Richie's take on the style of the night. Her dress is by Roberto Cavalli and I think she looks amazing. Kim Kardashian wore her baby bump and a fur. I don't know what to do with that.
Which leaves us with boom-de-boom-boom-bass-super-bass Nicki Minaj, who I am coming to love and adore on American Idol. But who looks all soft and feminine and un-glossy here. Which is unexpected. Not really in the best way. But my new love will see me through.
Idle Talk: