Ewa Sonnet Love

Rooney Mara in Alexander McQueen
You have got to admire a girl for sticking to what she knows. After a rigorous promo tour last year, during which I believe Rooney Mara wore colour no more than three times, she is back to her favourite palette, black and white. Mostly black OR white. And I can be utterly grateful to her for wearing this white Alexander McQueen dress. Which I humbly suggest may be my favourite dress of the year so far. Just pipping that Cate Blanchett of last week. I LOVE IT.
The detail. The hem. The shoulders. The capelette detail. I just think that his is a ripper of a dress.
And even in my gushing wonder of the dress, my eye catches sight of another image of Rooney Mara. This time dressed in her own casuals. And I may just love it even more. The leather biker jacket. The dropped crotch trouser. The lace-up booties!! Oh my goodness, this is my kind of thing. Fashion overload of happiness...
Idle Talk: