Ewa Sonnet Love

Trend Alert: Evening Jumpsuits in Blue

I know I usually wait unti I have three examples to show you before I call a trend, but frankly I just can't wait. Because I love, love, love this trend. I am a sucker for a jumpsuit at the best of times. Now that the ladies of Hollywood have started to wear the jumpsuit for the evening, I am even more excited. But this past week we have seen the new colour to choose for your evening jumpsuit. And it is blue. First there was Jennifer Lawrence in Stella McCartney checks. And aside from the tiny droppy bit at the neckline, I think that it is phenomenal. It fits J-Law so beautifully and is exciting and stylish and GOOD. So I am happy.
AKM-GSI
And then my favourite TV actress of the moment (along with Kerry Washington of course) wore her version of the blue evening jumpsuit. Jaime King donned this suit with an interesting neckline, plucked from the Rachel Zoe collection. How wonderfully fine. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
Idle Talk: