Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham in New Victoria Beckham at the Cinema, and Paris
I will give my mate Victoria Beckham credit for wearing the same outfit all day long for her son Cruz' birthday. Event though the kids changed between their trip to the cinema and their arrival in Paris. And she looked impeccable the entire time as well. Which is quite a feat for me on a normal day, let alone one that saw me herding four kids across two countries. Seriously.
Of course the look is Victoria Beckham — the main line from the very recent AW13 collection. And I adore the skirt most of all. It covers up and reveals all at the same time. In a clever way that I haven't seen that much of recently. So good for VB and her design aesthetic. LOVE it.
As Vicky has moved into designing separates, the line really comes into it own. You see that is a blue pony skin shell top, worn over a black knit, belted and then worn with the skirt. This could be mixed up with other pieces from the line very easily. Clever, clever girl. My love for her continues.
Idle Talk: