Ewa Sonnet Love

Charlize Theron Wears Her Heritage
Onse Charlize Theron may have moved to America and become a citizen, but she is never too far from her home country, South Africa, in her heart. And it now appears her clothes. She was seen out in LA on the weekend, dressed in a jumper from Madewell with lovely zebras on the front. I am sure her ADORABLE boy Jackson loves it almost as much as I do.
Onse Charlize is rumoured to be starting a denim line. Which is kinda weird, let's be honest. Charlize isn't exactly a fashion designer. But she looks nice in a pair of CurrentElliot double-zip skinny jeans so that must be enough for now ;)
I rather fancy her printed loafers too if I am honest. They are apparently by Joie, but you don't get that here so I will need to look for something similar.
Idle Talk: