Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Watson Promotes Noah in Style
As you know I have recently come around to the stylings of one Emma Watson. And she is living up to the hype as she continues to promote her Biblical movie, Noah in the US this week. I mean you really can't fault this Saint Laurent suit she wore for the Letterman show yesterday. Brilliant.
Also this Peter Pilotto dress that she wore for a photo call is just perfectly suited to her sporty fashion sensibility. I love this combination of couture and casual that she has managed to perfect and own.
If you don't want this Stella McCartney dress from her Resort 2014 collection as much as I do there must be something wrong with you. It is spring in a dress as far as I am concerned and Emma is totally lucky to have it.
And the Osman dark navy high-waisted trouser and pink crop top that she wore on The Ellen Show, paired with a great, classic heel, is a real winner. Four out of four for me, with the first two beating the second two in polish only. What do you think?
Idle Talk: