Ewa Sonnet Love

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, Casual With the Scouts
It was snowing last week when Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, hung out with the scouts of Cumbria in the Lake District. I have to say it looks damn cold. I wouldn't have wanted to do that. To be fair, I don't like camping and all that malarky, at all. Let alone in the freezing cold. But apparently Kate does, and regularly helps out with a scout group in Wales where they have been living. She's a trooper that one.
There is no evidence of the baby bump in this get-up. All fleece layers and hooded parkas, skinny jeans and her favourite wellington boots. Still, I do hope the girl was warm enough.
Everyone seemed to be having a jolly good time. Laughing and whooping and toasting something over the fire. So who am I to judge. If I were K-Middy, I would have called in sick for this one. But as ever, good girl.
Idle Talk: