Ewa Sonnet Love

Miranda Kerr Street Style Update
It was time to do an update on outfits Miranda Kerr has been trotting out on the streets of late. She has been wearing them almost exclusively with her Stella McCartney shades. And there was also that McCartney jacket. The black bag is by Givenchy and would a brilliant addition to my wardrobe I feel. The little white dress was a bit of a departure from her usual skinny jeans and leather leggings. It is by Lover, which is an Australian brand. And then there is the Prada bag of course. Love.
I was a particular fan of the printed blouse and trouser look myself. The punch of orange in bag and the electric blue of her shoes really made the whole thing stand out. But what do you guys think? Which is your favourite look from Miranda's past few weeks of street style? Let me know.
Idle Talk: