Ewa Sonnet Love

Trend Alert: Leather Sleeved Parka
Yesterday morning I met up with a friend. When I saw her I couldn't speak for a little while. My eyes filled with tears at what I saw. She was understandably a bit freaked out at my reaction. I had to explain. "It's your jacket," I managed to whisper. "What's wrong with it?" she responded. "I love it," I said. And I meant it. It was a perfect execution of the leather sleeved parka that is the MUST HAVE piece this winter. Very similar to this one that Julianne Hough wore to the basketball game on Sunday.
And so imagine my surprise when, later on yesterday afternoon, I popped into Woolworths to do my groceries, via the women's fashion department, as you do, and discovered a very affordable version right there in the rails. Of course it is not the TopShop version like Jessica Alba.
Nor is it the Zara version that Olivia Palermo took to wearing over the early autumn. In fact the version that Zara currently has on the rails is a quilted sleeve issue that is really rather spectacular.
It's such an easy win for the season. One high street parka, paired with your jeans and ankle boots and you are on trend. Affordable. Quick. Easy. No arguments. Go and do it.
Idle Talk: