Ewa Sonnet Love

Ashley Olsen's Beach Bikini Style
I am not kidding. Seriously. Ashley Olsen in a bikini. It is such a bizarre concept that I just had to post on it. I am not sure what I expected, but Mary Kate and her twin sister Ashley Olsen have been draped in oversized layers of clothes for so many years that I almost expected these pint sized poppets to be hideously deformed underneath it all.
I didn't even know that that was what I thought until presented with these images and found them surprisingly normal and very, very cute. I mean look how adorable her little bod is! Who knew!
And then of course after all that frolicking in the sea, Ashley donned a few thousand layers and a hat and some sunglasses and carried on with her life as usual, looking cool and fashionable and very, very Olsen. And my life went back to normal. But I won't forget this. And neither will you, I bet ya.
Idle Talk: