Ewa Sonnet Love

Candice Swanepoel Gets On Her Bike
It is summer over there in the north. By which I mean the US and Europe. And when it is summer, people tend to wear cute floral rompers and short shorts and get on their bikes and cycle around the city and look amazing. What? You mean they don't all do that? Oh, only the supermodels. The ones that were born right here in South Africa more specifically. Oh thank goodness.
Between Candice Swanepoel's Twitter feed and the paparazzi who catch her around town, we have seen several images of onse very own supermodel whizzing around NYC on her bike recently. And she looks like she is in a fashion shoot as she does it. Amazing.
I know I would be a sweaty mess. With bright red cheeks and my clothes all awry. I also wouldn't know where to get one of these accessories. You know the ones with floppy hair and a skateboard. Anyone know where I can get one? Do let me know. Help a sista out.
Idle Talk: