Ewa Sonnet Love

Cannes 2012 Red Carpet: Audrey Tautou in Prada
Did you, like me, maybe forget a little bit about the unbearably elfin Audrey Tautou? Actually I don't mean forgot so much as haven't thought about for a while. Isn't she just a doll? I can't believe we don't see more of her. She was the star of the movie, Thérèse Desqueyroux, which premiered in Cannes this past weekend.
For the photocall she wore a very French chic navy pants and white cotton blouse outfit, paired with those low heeled courts that only French women seem to get away with. I mean if I wore them, I would look like I was wearing sensible shoes, about fifteen years too old for me, right? But Audrey pops them on and looks incredible. Amazing, this fashion thing.
And then she donned Prada for the premier. Which worried me. I haven't loved much I have seen from this collection. But look! Look how pretty she is! Understated to just before a fault. Beautiful. Intriguing. Just like Audrey herself. J'dore. Of course.
Idle Talk: