Ewa Sonnet Love

Nicole Richie in US GLAMOUR June 2012
I'm not sure why I don't make more of Nicole Richie here on the blog. Because pretty much every single time I see an image of her I think it is cracking. Her personal style is so beautifully accessible. Her accessories and clothing line is desirable (shhh, don't tell, I actually own a couple of pieces). And her styling is brilliant. In fact I was surprised to read in this US GLAMOUR article that she does her own hair.
And the hair is quite big in some of these pictures from the latest issue. Apparently to get it like that, she plaits it and sleeps on it and takes it out in the morning. Yes, exactly as many of us did back in our 80s teenage years.

Nicole wears an Agnes B bikini and that amazing orange maxi dress from her own Winter Kate collection. You can see all the images and read the story in the June 2012 issue of US GLAMOUR.
Idle Talk: