Ewa Sonnet Love

Rihanna Shocks In Off Duty Style
It needs to be said that I am not a Rihanna fan. Despite liking a few early songs and sharing a real name, Rihanna and I have respectfully parted ways as she has spiralled into habitual 'shock dressing' and provocative posing. For this, I have no time. It is not like Rihanna can't look amazing, we all know she can, but I am so very over the exhibitionist vibes. That is simply not stylish. So imagine my surprise when I saw a picture of her looking chic and all covered up on the streets yesterday. Look. Lovely skinny jeans,  stunning shoes and a nice warm jacket and scarf. Perfectly appropriate and stylish. Thank you lady. Also looking good in off-duty style was Emma Stone. Beautifully put together with a smattering of tartan and a nice ballet flat. And then there was Jessica Alba, power dressing in a casual way with her combo of bright jacket and jeans. I think it works, don't you?
I do love me some causal outfits, and these are some goodies. Take your pick...
Idle Talk: