Ewa Sonnet Love

Solange Knowles Cycles in Style
God, I love Solange Knowles' style. It is in part the hair. It is also her liberal use of bold colour. Her support of African designers. Her canny sense of accessorising. I have loved her on the red carpet, at shop openings and in support of her sister. But who ever thought that an outfit that she donned to go bike riding with her family would put me over the edge?
Of course I love the yellow romper, it is adorable. But please just look at those sunglasses. Those studded sandals. The slim gold belt. I am beside myself with awe at how she gets it just right.
And then there is the lip. The natural hair. The basket on the bike. The gigantic smile of happiness. Seriously. I don't think I could want to be anyone more than I want to be Solange on this bicycle ride of joy and style right now. What about you?
Idle Talk: