Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Stone in Rome in Jason Wu and Bottega Veneta
Ahhh, thank you ladies one and all, who took the time to tell me last week that despite all evidence to the contrary, you are reading the Emma Stone posts and you love her, her style and her cute boyfriend just as much as I do. That has got to make a girl's heart light. Especially far from home.
Emma was in Rome this weekend promoting her Spiderman movie. She wore magnificent Bottega Veneta for the premier. Her hair like that is perfect for this look. It reminds me a bit of when Elizabeth Banks gets in brilliantly right. Not that many of you read those posts either. Oh. I see a trend. 
Anyhoodle for you guys who get it and who make my blog meaningful every single day, let's also take a look at the Jason Wu outfit she wore for the photocall.
I adore the funny little drape. And the black detailing. Cleverly picked up in the Louboutin shoes. Do you remember her first look from the promo tour? She wore the red leather dress and these shoes in red. Stunning. And not a detail missed including the black nail polish. Rome was a triumph. Now where to next? All aboard!
Idle Talk: