Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Stone Style — Madrid With Cross Stitch and Hugs
Sorry guys. I know none of you care about Emma Stone and her Spiderman promotional tour outfits anymore. You are telling me with your clicks. In that there are NONE on the Emma posts. Sigh. But she is so lovely. Anyhoodle. It is my blog and I will post the things that I like and that tickle my fancy, so to speak. And Emma's outfits, make-up and boyfriend tickle aplenty. They were in Madrid yesterday.
For the photocall Emma wore British designer Roksanda Ilincic which was a triumph. Especially paired as it was with those cool candy striped Louboutin heels.
And Andrew looked nice too. But tired. The both of them. Just weary after day after day of the tour. Packing. Getting into outfits for press photos. Posing with smiles. Signing autographs. Repeat for premier. Sleep. Get up and go somewhere else and do it all again. I do sympathise.
So it is even more of a sensation that Emma looked like this at the premier in Madrid last night. In Dolce and Gabbana cross stitch finery. So incredibly pretty. Right? Oh bloody hell. I forget. You aren't reading this so you don't care. But I LOVE it. Kanye-capitals love.
And even better. The two of them held each other up. Hugged it out. Smiled and just felt a bit better because they were together in it all. So astonishingly cute.
One last thing. The cross stitch detail on that dress. And in her hair. Clever, clever styling people. Ok. I am done now. Thanks for bearing with me.
Idle Talk: