Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Stone Style — Spiderman Promotional Tour Paris and Berlin
All through this promotional tour in support of the new Spiderman movie, I have really felt like I wished I was there with Emma Stone and her boyfriend Andrew Garfield. Hanging out. Having a laugh. Talking outfits. And Berlin, the most recent of the European city stops fall into my list of absolute favourite places. So really. It would have been awesome. Instead we can just talk outfits. Starting with Paris. In Gucci. Stunning. And that dark red lip! I die.
The photocall in Berlin kept with the dark theme. The smart little black day dress is by Martin Grant. A beautiful neutral face and sleek locks bring the whole thing together.
The premier saw Emma don an Andrew Gn little white dress with lattice detail and a puff sleeve. I adore this look. And I think that the hair is once again, killer. The masterstroke on this outfit however is the tangerine lip. How this chick can manage to pull off lipsticks in bright pink, deep red and tangerine, I will never know. But it rocks.
Let's not leave out Andrew however. He has also had a range of super-awesome outfits on this tour. Including that incredible red Balenciaga suit, the Alexander McQueen leather jacket and the Gucci check sports jacket. What a win for men's styling. What do you guys think?
Idle Talk: