Ewa Sonnet Love

Hackney Festival Best Dressed: Florence Welch
I just adore this signature look on Florence Welch. It is about the only time I can tolerate a mullet dress. When it is gold and on Flo. She has previously worn three versions from Alexander McQueen and one from Antonio Berardi. Now it is Julien McDonald's turn to dress her in gold mesh 'n mullet.
I will say that this one looks like it has been hacked off in the front with a pair of blunt kitchen scissors. Which also makes me like it more. Totes rock 'n roll, which was perfect for the occasion — a music festival in Hackney.
Also, I like the barefoot freedom on her in a gold gown. Somehow it works a whole lot better as a fashion statement that it ever did on that other singing girl from Devon. What's her name? It's driving me mad. Please pop me a note and remind me just to put me out my misery. Seems I have appropriately blocked her from my mind.
Anyhoodle, a close runner up in the style stakes was Lana del Rey. J'dore this red puffball of a dress, paired as it was with black Mary Jane shoes.
We haven't discussed the ever growing back combing beehive of our lass Lana, have we? Hmmm, well we will just as soon as she wears a shitty outfit and I feel that it is justified. Until then, let's just enjoy the cute frocks. Good.
Also at 'ackney this weekend was Rihanna. First with Jay-Z. Then on her own. Dressed in fishnet shorts. Yup, fishnet shorts. That's the way she rolls. When we can't see her nips in a black pleated dress, we can see her lady junk. Well almost. Sigh. This is going from bad to worse. Can anyone help her? Please? Thanks.
Idle Talk: