Ewa Sonnet Love

Jaime King Style Update, June 2014
Oh how I adore the style of actress Jaime King. I love her as Lemon Breeland in Hart of Dixie. I also love following her on social media as she is equal parts bawdy, witty, sweet and irreverent. And this weekend she attended the Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards wearing this dress. Oh my goodness. This sassy black and silver number is by Emilio Pucci who always brings the sex. Amazing.
Jaime has been wearing a bit of Katie Ermillo recently. The black crop top and skirt and that gorgeous pink and cream striped dress are both from this designer. And then there was that witty little white Calvin Klein dress she wore to the CFDA Awards earlier last week.
But what really makes Jaime stand out from her fellow actresses when it comes to style is this. Her off-duty style is sometimes even better than her red carpet style. And she does this without a stylist. I mean look at this lot. Casual around New York City, she looks like the type of cool chick I would want in my posse. All buttoned up and yet totally sexy. She nails this perfectly.
Also her collection of shoes is like my wishlist on someone else's feet. Those loafers are NEXT LEVEL. And I really want them. Also the studded trainers. Seriously. And throw the shirt dress in while you are about it, why don't you.
But my very favourite outfit of them all recently was this one with the navy dotty blouse and skinny black jeans. Definitely one for the inspiration board, don't you think?
Idle Talk: