Ewa Sonnet Love

Julianne Hough's Rock of Ages Red Carpet Style
I happened to cuddle up with my small nieces this Saturday evening and watch a movie. They chose the movie. It was Footloose. The remake. Oh dear. And yet I found myself utterly charmed by the lead girl, played by Julianne Hough. I have always liked Julianne from my days of watching her dancing professionally on Dancing With The Stars. She is a brilliant dancer and adorable and sunshiney and a lovely addition to one's day. And she totally embodied all of this in her citrine KaufmanFranco dress at the first Rock of Ages premier. I LOVE this dress. The simplicity and the bold colour. The sheer panels and the swooping fit. Amazing.
Julianne stepped up her designer to Valentino for the London premier. It wasn't as amazing as the KaufmanFranco, but it was charming. I like it a lot. Cute as a button and yet sexy as all hell. I am on Julianne Hough watch as of right now. Winning.
Idle Talk: