Ewa Sonnet Love

Katy Perry and Jessica Chastain in Carven 2012
I love the label Carven. For those of you not too familiar with it, it is a cute, very quirky and hip label with prettiness and femininity at its core. Cool city girls look great in Carven. And so it was an absolute pleasure to see this glorious shorts outfit on Jessica Chastain yesterday.
I love the rich colour and cute edge to the look and I am so glad because this works for Jess so much more than that frothy cream nonsense she wore to the CFDA Awards earlier in the week. Please Jess, go with this vibe in future.
And then, blow me down with a feather, if I didn't see this image of Katy Perry in London that she tweeted — also wearing Carven. In the most adorable and appropriate dress to promote her new movie.
I love the print and the collar and the colour and the fit. She looks fantastic. As she always does when she wears cool clothes instead of costumey ones. But that's Katy for you... Sigh. Let's just enjoy this moment.
Idle Talk: