Ewa Sonnet Love

Khloe Kardashian Attends the MTV Africa Awards in South Africa in Lanvin
So I will admit that I so very nearly stopped my car to take a photo of a newspaper sounding board that shouted "Khloe Kardashian Lands in South Africa" because, you know, that's not such a big deal now is it. I mean we live in a city where Annie Lennox lives and Meryl Streep has been. So you know. Not a big deal. But then I saw pics of her at the MTV Africa Music Awards and I thought she looked cool. A bronze goddess in Lanvin. And she is my favourite Kardashian, so here she is.
For those of you who, like me, had never heard of her new boyfriend, French Montana, this is what he looks like. He is actually a fellow African, having been born in Morocco. But he is now a naturalised American rapper with a record company called 'Cocaine City Records'. Well. He is only 29 so maybe he will grow up. But personally what I liked most was that his real name is Karim Kharbouch — that's two K's people. Perfect for a Kardashian, right? Hahahaha. Love it.
Idle Talk: