Ewa Sonnet Love

Marion Cotillard Covers Wall Street Journal Magazine July 2012
As an old goth, I am rather enjoying this return to the dark side that is so fashionable right now. The deep red lip, the heavy brow, the black and the pensive all remind me of my own style in my youth. And considering I am a heartbeat away from buying a new pair of Dr Maartens, I think that maybe the style may be catching up with me again. It has for Marion Cotillard, who goes goth for the cover and inside story for the Wall Street Journal magazine July/August 2012 issue.
Photographed by Josh Olins, this story celebrates the natural elegance of the French actress as she is busy in New York filming her next movie.
I believe the story is supposed to reference the new Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises, which has her play the supposed one true love of Batman. Whatever it is for, I think that it is wonderful. She is unparalleled and stunning. Enjoy.

Idle Talk: