Ewa Sonnet Love

2012 Comic Con Entertainment Weekly Red Carpet Best Dressed
While we wrapped up the weekend of 2012 Comic Con outfits yesterday, today we look at the big bash thrown by Entertainment Weekly for the last night of the conference. Who wore it best? Let's take a look. Have you guys watched Once Upon A Time? It's on Series channel. I love it. Fairytales all twisted up in what we see as real life but is actually a kind of purgatory. All motivated by a small and very cute boy. Anyway, the girls in that series did it best by far on this red carpet. I particularly liked the stunning red Valentino dress that Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White) wore.
Also, Meghan Ory (Red Riding Hood) is super-adorable in this collar blouse and shorts. I would wear this look in a flash if I had her endless pins. Lovely.
I'll hear no arguments on (hero) Jennifer Morrison's hair do. I love it. Shush. No one asked you to mention milkmaids. This is not the time. Nice. Although her MASON dress could have been half a size bigger, no? Just so she can breathe, you know.
Anyway, catch the series on the weekends. You'll fall for it just like I did. Promise.
Idle Talk: