Ewa Sonnet Love

Freida Pinto Style for Trishna Screenings
Lovely young actress Freida Pinto has been out in New York promoting her new movie called Trishna. I have always admired Frieda's simple and pretty style that errs on the side of conservative and pretty, rather than edgy or outrageous. Obviously I like that. She started out the week in a bold orange Raoul mod-style shift dress and the most wonderful Roger Vivier nude heels. If only K-Middy would get these ones to mix things up a bit.
She went on to wear an adorable Rachel Roy white beaded shift and a pair of Brian Atwood courts that I really like. Not everyone does, but I like the drama at the heel.
Finally Freida wore a sport fit and flare dress and flats last night that must have been a welcome relief after all the dressy dresses. And I LOVE the hair. A casual, messy side plait and a smile makes this look and unexpected favourite for me. And for you? Which look do you prefer so far?
Idle Talk: