Ewa Sonnet Love

Keira Knightly Summer Style
How adorable is Keira Knightly's summer street style? Seeing out the hot weather of New York City in a range of cool, retro-inspired outfits, my annoyance for KK as an actress is totally replaced with my joy of her as a trend setter. In fact, I want so many of these pieces I am a bit embarrassed.
She was spotted with her fiance James Righton (of the band the Klaxons) on Tuesday in a floral dress by Wren, her lovely Chanel 2.55 bag and a pair of Tapeet sandals. A perfect summer city look.
The day before, she was snapped wearing the most awesome pair of rolled up trousers, summer top and  amaze-i-loafers. I love them! I can't remember when last I wanted so much of someone's look. I am almost irritated at myself. What do you think of the cool KK's style?
Idle Talk: