Ewa Sonnet Love

Marion Cotillard v Anne Hathaway Fash-Off (again)
Last night there was another premier of The Dark Knight Rises — this time in London town. When I am headed later today. Shoot. Missed it by a day. Oh well. We can still play along with the 'who wore it best' game as we pit the two lady stars up against each other. Marion Cotillard was in Dior Couture. Like two weeks off the runway. Pow!
One of the more interesting looks from new designer Raf Simons. I love the metal belt detail. And the proportions. And the accessories. And frankly the colours. But do you?
Anne Hathaway was in a gold Gucci draped sheath with a floral neckline and risky armholes that ran tantalising all the way down to her hips. Which I absolutely hated. I know. You may love it. But I did not. Hate the sack like quality. Hate the harvest table neck. Just hate it.
Of course Anne herself looked lovely. Again, I love the simplicity of the pixie crop and no accessories. But I say NO to the dress. How about you?
Idle Talk: