Ewa Sonnet Love

Paris Couture Week Front Row Star Style
A few days into the 2012 Paris Couture Week and we need to take stock of the wonderfully elegant ladies in the front row. First of all the queen of style for 2012, Diane Kruger. She is all about the pastel elegance of European summer right now. And I TOTALLY ADORE AND LOVE that blue Chanel with the beret and studded flat. I DIE. Seriously. This is the ultimate girl outfit that I dreamed of when I was six years old. I remember it exactly. Sigh. I am starting to conclude that Diane Kruger is living my life. With my husband Pacey. And all my clothes.
Also looking good this week has been Milla Jovovich. Stunning in Versace and Chanel. She is a class act and manages to look ever more chic as the years go on.
All the girls at the Dior show looked lovely. I especially liked Olivia Palermo's leather peplum top and Marion Cotillard's cute dress. But nothing surprised me more than Jennifer Lawrence looking a total delight in her Dior floral frock. And isn't it interesting that all the girls were carrying Chanel quilted bags? To Dior. Mmmm. Oh, and you Jessica Stam. I have my eye on you. You are firmly on my style radar. Looking great.
And then there were the Chanel ladies. Alexa Chung, obviously looking as cute as a button. And those shoes! How RIGHT she is getting footwear right now. Clemence Poesy also takes my shoe fancy. These buckled men's shoes are going to right into my wardrobe lickity split. And Poppy Delevinge in that embellished denim, well, that made me look. Fab.
Idle Talk: