Ewa Sonnet Love

Taylor Swift Style 2012
I got tricked into watching a TV show on Taylor Swift last week. And I loved it. Look. I am never going to be down with her special brand of pop country that she is so incredibly successful at. I mean, it is fine, just not for me. But man I love her attitude and her style.
Just look at the way in which she is hitting the streets in her off-duty togs of late. Beautifully made up and perfectly put together in a way that both suits her and is inspirational to other young girls.
Never knowingly risque or unseemly, Taylor's style borrows from the fifties and the current day hipster girls who love their vintage. It is feminine and girlish but quite edgy and different. I think it is a triumph.
Hanging out with her mates, shopping and popping off to meetings, Taylor always has a cute dress, a nice pair of flats, a head scarf and bold lippie to hand. Beautifully played for one of the most talented and wealthy young women in America. No nudity. No clubs. No DUIs. And bags of style. Amazing.
Idle Talk: