Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Hollywood Foreign Press Ladies Luncheon Best Dressed
I'm not entirely sure what this ladies lunch is all about. It is held annually by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and the one held earlier this week was the Installation Luncheon. Who knows why ladies have to have a luncheon. It seems all a bit patronising to me, but let's take a gander at the outfits that the ladies wore and have fun with that. Starting with my favourite, Olivia Wilde who was wearing an amazing print dress by Clover Canyon that was AWESOME. I love it when someone is just incredibly cool. In this dress and THOSE shoes, that's Olivia. Winning.
I also super-loved the tartan dress that Diane Kruger wore. It was as exciting as Olivia's but the fabric was unexpected and she looked sensational, so she takes home a win too. The dress is by Carven, which just goes to justify my love of the brand.
A nice third placer in the race to best dressed was Amber Heard. She was wearing this white two-piece belly-baring situation by Osman. I think it is fine. On-trend, modern, cool drape and she looked good. But I am not as giddy about her as others seem to be since she has been dating Johnny Depp. Let's give her time. So who was your favourite? Let me know.
Idle Talk: