Ewa Sonnet Love

Alanis Morissette Cover Art For Havoc and Bright Lights
Like the antidote to too much airbrushing and photoshop, Alanis Morissette releases her cover art for the new album which is called Havoc and Bright Lights. I have heard good things about the music and have even listened to the first single. But what really impresses me is that there is nothing gold or skin-tight or fake or see through about this cover. Sure there is some wind-in-the-hair but I am pretty sure hers is from actual wind as opposed to a wind machine. I like it. It is casual, natural, pretty.
All of us girls who were listening to music seriously in the 90s have a soft spot for Alanis, right? I mean Jagged Little Pill is the soundtrack to a generation of women. So I like that she is aging right along with us, with dignity and the kind of style that is classic casual and very, very appropriate for our lives right here in the fairest Cape. Take note peeps — not every cool outfit has to be a spray-on dress and heels. Just saying.
Idle Talk: