Ewa Sonnet Love

Blake Lively Plays With Her Pups In The Park
Last week we saw Blake Lively hanging in her back garden with her husband Ryan Reynolds in upstate New York and this week we see her trying to recreate those summer vibes out in LA, where she is at the moment. At least she had her dogs with her and they apparently played a fantastic game of fetch.
Also with her, casual-like, was her nude Chanel 2.55 bag. Lying there on the bench like it aint no thang. Those classic bags are so expensive that here in SA, they are more expensive than anything you could put inside the bag. In the five years I have been back in SA, I have never worn mine for fear of losing it. Crazy.
I am digging on the studded loafers that Blake has been wearing lately, with her skinny, zip-bottom jeans and soft beige tank. The silk jacket is a goodie too. I like the tie-dye style print and the soft colours. I wouldn't mind that for myself thank you — most useful for the beginning of summer. If only.



Idle Talk: