Ewa Sonnet Love

Cat Deeley for The Coveteur
Are you watching So You Think You Can Dance on MNet right now? The US version of course. With my fantasy fashion mate, Cat Deeley? If you aren't you are missing out. I make no bones about the fact that this is my absolutely favourite TV show ever. EVER. I love it. It makes me actually weep with joy. It doesn't hurt that I love dance. And music. And Cat Deeley's clothes.
The peeps from the blog The Coveteur also think so and managed to get some time with Cat at her home in LA. Which she has renovated and it looks AMAZING.
I really want you to go on over and read the piece so I won't post all the pics, but you can see examples from her incredible wardrobe of flippy, shimmery shift dresses, like this one from Valentino. As well as her extensive wardrobe of strappy heels. Much like me she defaults her her Jimmy Choos for comfort.
It is a charming piece about an incredibly charming gal. Read it here, please. And then make sure you catch SYTYCD week nights on MNet. We'll talk more about that in due course.
PS: To three of my real friends who all simultaneously sent me this link yesterday afternoon, I love that you know me so well. Thank you xxx
Idle Talk: