Ewa Sonnet Love

Olivia Palermo for Russia Tatler, August 2012
So I told you last week that style girl Olivia Palermo had been named as the new face of Spanish jewellery brand Carrera y Carrera. And I wasn't mad about the campaign images.
Now we see Olivia on the pages of the Russian version of Tatler magazine, August 2012 issue, in support of the campaign, decked out in designer togs and lots of Carrera y Carrera jewellery. And of course I am much happier with these more free-flowing images.

However, I do feel that they all sit in the same niche, with a little too much emphasis on perfection and poise, and not enough energy and fun. But that may just be me.
I mean I ADORE that yellow John Galliano coat of delight, don't you? And the Louis Vuitton dress on the cover. And those blue print silk trousers by Miu Miu are to die for. Die for.
Idle Talk: