Ewa Sonnet Love

Olivia Wilde Stuns on Jennifer Aniston's Red Carpet
Jennifer Aniston was out last night on the red carpet for the premier of her new movie, We're the Millers. She was not dressed in a black tank-style dress. I believe we can all go and have a little lie down to recover from this shocking news. Yup. I believe that colour is aubergine. Also known as not-black. Good for her.
And whilst her fiancee didn't accompany Jen on the red carpet, Justin Theroux was all present and correct at the after party. Plus they both dressed in Burberry, so that's something all coupley. Look. I don't love this dress on Jen. It's fine. Very nice. And not black. And that's all I have to say.
I have a lot more to say about Olivia Wilde on the same red carpet. She was there to support her fiancee, Jason Sudekis, who is the male lead in the film. And my goodness she looked ravishing!
The dress is by Osman. The nude, studded accessories by Christian Louboutin. And the make-up is flawless. I love that she looks so happy and loving. It makes me want to skip with pleasure. And everyone needs a lie down and then a good skip on a Friday afternoon. Carry on.
Idle Talk: