Ewa Sonnet Love

2013 Venice Film Festival: Diane Kruger in Alberta Ferretti
Last night in Venice, Diane Kruger attended a Jaeger-LeCoultre event with my man, Joshua Jackson. Diane has long been an ambassador for the watch brand, and wore a rather arresting purple velvet gown to the affair, designed by Alberta Ferretti.
And while I find the gown a but heavy for the end of summer in Venice, I do think that Diane looked amazing and that her H.Stern diamond earrings were particularly lovely.
I was more taken with Diane's outfit that she wore to arrive in Venice earlier yesterday. The striped crop top, paired with that full-circle skirt was awesome. The jaunty cap could have gone so wrong and yet it WORKED. And the Jimmy Choo studded bag is just making me jealous of her all over again. As I keep telling you, bitch stole my life.
Idle Talk: