Ewa Sonnet Love

Camille Belle's Style Perfection
Andrew Marks/PictureGroup
Over the past month I have done a bit of a sit-up-and-take-notice of a young actress' style. Camilla Belle grabbed my attention when she wore this Jason Wu dress in the middle of last month at some kind of Samsung bash in LA. I just thought it was adorable and not too try-hard. Especially when punched up with the blue bag.
Jayme Oak/INFphoto.com
Two weeks later she wore this beautiful floral silk Oscar de la Renta dress and I thought, 'wow, a young girl who can carry off older designers like ODLR and young ones like Wu is pretty cool.'
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Michael Kors
Then she went and did this. And I was in love. A Michael Kors 60s monochrome mod style shorts suit is brilliant enough. But then she went and wore the purple Louboutin booties with it. Now that's style. With her hair tied back in a ponytail, I think that this is THE outfit of September 2012. I love it.
JUSTIN CAMPBELL/startraksphoto.com
But just to hammer the point home, she wore another Kors/Louboutin combo — this time bedazzled in gold. And grabbed a turquoise snake skin clutch to modernise the whole vibe. Inspired. This is a girl to watch. Brilliant style. Brilliantly done. Yay.
Idle Talk: