Ewa Sonnet Love

Dianna Agron in New York City in Louis Vuitton and Natalie Martin
About a month ago I posted this Louis Vuitton story on Glee actress, Dianna Agron. She had shipped off to Venice with Louis Vuitton and GLAMOUR magazine for a shoot. And one of the dresses that she wore in the shoot was this one. This adorable pink printed frock of happiness. Here in real life use.
I think it is just the perfect dress for the blonde actress, who paired it with her everyday accessories including the Tory Burch strappy flat sandals, the Helmut Lang bag and the sunglasses by The Row.
Dianna wore the exact same set of accessories when she stepped out earlier this week in a dress that made me catch my breath and desire it instantly. This printed maxi dress by Natalie Martin is something I don't know much about, but I know I love it. I know I want it. I know how I would wear it. And I think that someone should help me make this happen. Who knew that Dianne Agron would be the one to inspire me so? Amazing.
Idle Talk: