Ewa Sonnet Love

Elizabeth Olsen in New York. And for The Guardian.
Seeing the divine little picture of the smiling Olsen sister dashing around New York yesterday reminded me that I saw a cool shoot with Elizabeth Olsen in the Guardian newspaper last week. And as much as I love the fedora/suede brogue/leather bag situation that she wore in real life, I also love the bold sleekness of the styled images.
This shoot was photographed by Andrew Yee and features this amazing blood red jacket by Sonia Rykiel, blouse by Chloe and trousers by Acne. An outfit I would die to own. I would wear it for a week non stop.
Although I may swap out the blouse for this one by Moschino.
Or even this one by Holly Fulton. And I may need this Balmain jacket too.
Oh goodness. Just give me the whole lot. I love this styling and think that it looks amazing on the Olsen. Well done Guardian.
Idle Talk: