Ewa Sonnet Love

HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco Celebrates South Africa Night Gala
Bringing her home country to her new place of residence, onse Her Serene Highness, Princess Charlene of Monaco, held a gala dinner in Monaco this weekend, at which she celebrated all things South African. And the music was supplied by Johnny Clegg. Yup. It was.
Now I think that this is a fabulous use of her new princess-power. Big ups to Charlene. It is also clear that the lady is NOT pregnant. Yet. So there really was no excuse for that last outfit monstrosity. This outfit shows off her great body perfectly. And it is gold. And elegant. I am guessing it is by Terrence Bray. He is Charlene's go-to SA designer of choice. And has made a few other halter neck crochet numbers for her in the past. And surely Charlene would wear local to SA Day? Despite all that I am not a fan of the dress. But I applaud the sentiment behind it all. What say you? Let me know.
Idle Talk: