Ewa Sonnet Love

Jennifer Lawrence Is Dynamite in Dior
Terry Rice/Getty Images North America
I know not everyone took to this look. It was a very different vibe for Jennifer Lawrence. Actually, at first, I didn't love the dress either. Even though it is Dior. But given some time, I came around to the goth drama of it all. And now I love it. Appearing at the Toronto Film Festival, Jennifer has stepped up her style game. Let's take a look.
Sonia Recchia/Getty Images North America
There was the ultra-short and super-cute little blue number that she wore for a premier. She looks positively tiny in it and it flatters her age as well. Perfectly appropriate. Not often she gets that right.
Then there was the white bandage dress she wore to the photocall. Those rather troublesome bangs nicely swept to the side and a natural face. Softly sexy. I like it.
Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America)
And then going much sleeker and vampier in a animal print for the evening function. With that hair perfectly parted to the side and the bangs firmly under control. I think that this young lady is going to be one to watch. Eyes peeled. And go.
Idle Talk: